This blog was started as a way for me to just store all those daily memories that over time start to fade into a general collection. Those things that happen every day that bring a smile or a tear to us. Something as simple as a child's laughter or a quiet moment to reflect. Life seems to be so crazed and busy all the time and I want to be able to share with those not near.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
This is where I wish I was sitting right now. On the beach watching the sun set. Ahh so peaceful looking! So stressed right now and I want nothing more then for this day to please fly by. Stuck at work till 5 doesn't sound that bad unless you're used to being off at 2pm like I am.
Labels:
Daydreaming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment